An historical jewel, the
Fortezza is now a protected archaeological and tourist site
and the symbol of the Piemonte
Begun in 1694 at the behest of Louis XV of France
and completed 122 years later by the Italians, the Fortezza was
built for war, along the hotly contested border between France
Click photo for larger image in new window
<< Previous ::| The
Invitation | The
Site | The Exhibition | The
Sponsors |:: Next >>
Mobile Project | Friends
All content © Gord Halloran.
May not be reproduced without express written permission.
contact : email@example.com • 604.886.3634